Detailed description on our website.
Plenty of goodies to be discovered in this treasure chest. Loaded with U.S. mint, proof and other coin sets, this diverse grouping also features paper currency, stamps, commemoratives, Bicentennial issues, loose U.S. coins and a few foreign silver pieces. Populated with both silver and base metal types, this mostly untouched assortment is pleasing throughout.
The list of included items is as follows:
(8) U.S. Eisenhower 40% Silver Dollars, sealed coins in original envelopes with: 1971, 1972, (2) 1973, (4) 1974
(9) U.S. Mint Sets, all sealed coins in original envelopes with: (2) with 90% silver dime quarter, half dollar: 1961, 1964; (1) with 40% silver half dollar: 1970; (6) with base metal coins: 1974, 1976 Bicentennial Year, (2) 1980, 1985, 1986
(11) U.S. Proof Sets, all in unopened cases with original boxes unless noted with: 1972, (2) 1973 (one no box), 1974, (3) 1976 Bicentennial Year (one no box), 1980, 1984, 1985, 1988
1976 U.S. Silver Bicentennial Set of (3) with 40% silver dollar, half dollar, quarter in sealed package with original envelope
1974 U.S. Mint John Adams sterling silver Bicentennial Medal commemorating the First Continental Congress, untouched in original presentation box
1971 Franklin Mint Apollo XIV mini-coin commemorative made from silver that was carried to the moon on Apollo XIV, untouched in original presentation box
(18) Loose U.S. Coins: 1859 Indian Head Cent (FN); (6) Indian Head Cent common dates average (GD): 1884, 1892, 1896, 1901, 1906, 1908; 1865 Two Cent coin (FN); (7) 1943 wartime zinc Lincoln Cents: (2) uncirculated, (5) average (VF); (3) 1976 Bicentennial JFK Half Dollars all uncirculated with (2) proofs and (1) business strike
1976 Bicentennial Commemorative binder with $2 bank note; (3) uncirculated base metal coins: dollar, half dollar, quarter; 7/4/76 postmarked stamp sheet with (4) thirteen-cent stamps
(4) Paper currency $2 bills: 1928-F (VF); 1953-A (XF) with deference to unobtrusive pinholes; 1953-B (VF); 1976 (CU) with postmarked postage stamp affixed to obverse
1998 Sylvester & Tweety Looney Tunes FDC with postmarked stamp, mint condition in sealed USPS envelops
1969 Republique D’Haiti silver commemorative proof coin set with (2) coins: 25 Gourdes, 5 Gourdes, one coin is absent as this is supposed to be a three coin set, the two present coins are uncirculated in original presentation case
1970 Republique De Guinee 500 Franc “Olympia Munich 1972” silver commemorative proof coin, uncirculated with warm natural toning in original presentation case from an LE of 1,000