Detailed description on our website.
Card collectors enjoy this ample supply of Exhibit baseball cards. Amassed from the 1947-1966 series, these mid-century classics come to bat in average (VG-EX to EX-MT) condition, with 20% lesser and a small number better. Featured are (211) mostly different cards including (15) HOFers, (17) short prints/stars, (36) stat back, (140) minor stars/commons and (3) 1939-1946 salutations.
(15) HOFers: Yogi Berra “Exhibit Card/Made in U.S.A.”, Roy Campanella, Larry Doby “bat off shoulder”, Bobby Doerr “Exhibit Card”, Nellie Fox, Al Kaline “portrait with two bats”, George Kell, Ralph Kiner, Bob Lemon “glove not visible”, Mickey Mantle “waist up” (VG-EX), Willie Mays “batting” (EX), Stan Musial “Made in U.S.A.” (VG), “Pee Wee” Reese “fielding”, Phil Rizzuto “Exhibit Card scratched out”, “Red” Schoendienst “batting”
(17) SPs/Stars: Hugh Casey, Dom DiMaggio, Joe Dobson, Billy Goodman “leaping”, Harvey Kuenn “D on cap”, “Whitey” Kurowski, Johnny Lindell, (2) Hal Newhouser, Ron Northey, Joe Page, Ron Santo, Herb Score “plain cap”, Roy Sievers “portrait, plain cap”, Bobby Thomson “Exhibit Card”, Eddie Waitkus “throwing, Chicago uniform”, Harry Walker
Also present are:
(36) Stat Backs with Johnny Callison, Frank Howard, Jimmy Piersall, (2) Vada Pinson, Ron Santo, Maury Wills
(140) Minor Stars/Commons with Ralph Branca, Al Dark, Luke Easter, Del Ennis, Dick Groat, Tom Henrich, Jim Konstanty, Sal Maglie, Gil McDougald, Minnie Minoso, Johnny Pesky, Jimmy Piersall, Billy Pierce, Vic Raschi, Roy Sievers, (2) different Mickey Vernon, Gene Woodling
(3) Salutations: Phil Cavaretta, Bob Elliott, Tommy Holmes
Approximately 15% have notations written on the reverse including Mantle, Mays and Musial.